DocuWare 6.7 has now been released.
Improving the user experience remains a top focus for DocuWare. This means the system can be introduced with little training at a customer’s and user acceptance is immediate. For example, the lazy loading process in Windows Explorer Client means that folders and documents are displayed more quickly. Only a portion of a document is loaded to begin with; the remainder can be added if needed. This process minimizes a user‘s wait time and helps ensure higher satisfaction.
Other Highlights of DocuWare Version 6.7:
- Search through multiple file cabinets in Web Client
- Viewer with integrated index dialog as new display option
- Capture index data from document with one click
- Performance improvement when storing with Connect to Outlook
- Email notifications with attached document in Workflow Manager
- Improved user interface for Workflow Designer
- Import of Request containers
- Improved Scan quality for PaperScan App
- Mobile Apps can be connected via QR-code with DocuWare system
In addition, with Connect to Ricoh Version 2 there’s a new module for connecting over 250 types of Ricoh and comparable multi-function units. The configuration is handled centrally within DocuWare Configuration; even the installation on the devices can be managed directly from there. Filing with the scanner is made extra easy with select lists that appear right on the device’s display.