This year’s event is being held June 8-10, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, FL.
The User Conference is designed for operations managers, team leaders, system administrators, and DocuWare users of all skill sets to master the art of digital business processes. Learn from key DocuWare product experts and network with many innovative companies using DocuWare today.
Monday, June 8
1:00 – 1:30 p.m. – Meet & Mingle Kickoff Reception
1:30 – 5:00 p.m. – Breakout Sessions
5:30 – 8:00 p.m. – Biergarten Dinner
Tuesday, June 9
Breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m. followed by breakout sessions ending at approximately 5:00 p.m. If you’re awake early, join us for a Fun Run / Walk & Talk at 7:00 (meet in the lobby). At 5:30 p.m. join us for a Beach Bash Dinner. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided on Tuesday.
Wednesday, June 10
Breakfast begins at 8:00 a.m. followed by our main keynote session, Gold Sponsor sessions and lunch. Your conference ends at 1:30 p.m. DocuWare will provide free bus service to Orlando International Airport (MCO). Breakfast and lunch are provided on Wednesday.
E-stamps, e-invoice display, streamlined configurations and integrations are among the new features that benefit DocuWare users
New Windsor NY, October 30, 2019 – DocuWare, provider of cloud solutions for document management and workflow automation, releases version 7.2 of its flagship software.
“User feedback combined with results from our own rigorous R&D form the roadmap when planning DocuWare updates”, says co-president Dr. Michael Berger. “At DocuWare, we believe that digital document management and automated workflows achieve widespread adoption only when they are part of a solution that places as much emphasis on user friendliness as it does on excellence in technology. DocuWare version 7.2 is evidence of this,” concludes Berger.
DocuWare version 7.2 highlights include:
- User-friendly environment with easier reviewing and archiving and faster keyword searches:
- XML-based invoices are automatically displayed in a reader-friendly version similar to a PDF to support XRechnung, ZUGFeRD 2.0, FacturX and FatturaPA standards
- Archived documents are displayed in the Viewer.
- Table fields are enhanced with title optimizations and auto-calculation of decimal columns
- Enriched keyword fields accept multi-keyword indexes with ability to affect multiple documents in parallel
- Deeply enhanced Workflow Designer enables higher efficiency with new options to reduce manual touch and increase trackability of workflows:
- “Wait for event” option allows users to configure in advance but delay a workflow until related documents are processed
- Metadata on any workflow documents can now be automated
- Lists in workflow dialogue boxes can be filtered so employees quickly see only their tasks
- Users can configure workflows to identify which fields get transferred to a stamp so that only relevant information appears on the document
- Workflow history displays the current task and allows users to see which step is being executed at any given time
- Simplified configurations, updated Autoindexing and direct integrations ensure speedier movement of documents through workflows:
- Stamps are integrated directly into DocuWare Configuration in a new, intuitive design, eliminating extra steps needed in previous versions and offering massive time-savings for those configuring or administering DocuWare
- DocuWare Request and Connect to Mail have completely new designs to elevate usability
- The field type “Date” is now a powerful new match code for Autoindexing
DocuWare Version 7.2 is available in cloud and on-premises versions. As always, DocuWare provides feature parity between deployment options to support the diverse IT ecosystems of our customers. Updates to 7.2 can be made from version 7 or 7.1.
Customers are advised to contact their authorized DocuWare partner to implement this latest version.
* All existing stamps are automatically transferred for those updating to version 7.2
Here is a handy chart to show the upgrade paths for Docuware versions.
With Improved Invoice Processing and Expanded Workflow License Options for Cloud Users
DocuWare, provider of cloud solutions for document management and workflow automation, releases DocuWare 7.1, the latest version of its flagship document management and workflow software. Highlights include improved workflow capabilities, a new Workflow User License, and automatic processing by line item on invoices.
To find out more about Docuware’s workflow change in version 7.1, click here
DocuWare releases their next Major version with ” With significant improvements to the platform and advanced new features, DocuWare continues to position itself as the leading choice for businesses seeking flexible, integrated content services. “.
Read more about it here
DocuWare 6.12 has now been released.
One thing I noticed in this version is that database fields are now defined entirely within the Web Configuration page. No longer are you able to view/edit the database fields within the Administration component. For better or worse …
Check out whats new HERE
DocuWare 6.11 has now been released.
Some key new features of DocuWare version 6.11…
- Email Management – Connect to Outlook was completely redesigned: configurations can now be created directly out of Outlook.
- Workflow – Workflow Manager now provides more support for faster process execution.
- Baskets – Basket configuration was completely redesigned for clarity.
- Email Notifications – Defining and subscribing to notifications is now grouped into one configuration.
Check out whats new HERE
DocuWare plans to deprecate existing web services (and all GAPI support on which the current SOAP web services are based) in their version 6.8. No date for the release of version 6.8 as of yet, but would predict it would be out 4th quarter 2015 or 1st quarter 2016. So if you have existing applications based on DocuWare Web Services, it is time to migrate to Docuware’s REST Web Services that were released with DocuWare version 6.1. Fore-warned is Fore-armed.
DocuWare 6.7 has now been released.
Improving the user experience remains a top focus for DocuWare. This means the system can be introduced with little training at a customer’s and user acceptance is immediate. For example, the lazy loading process in Windows Explorer Client means that folders and documents are displayed more quickly. Only a portion of a document is loaded to begin with; the remainder can be added if needed. This process minimizes a user‘s wait time and helps ensure higher satisfaction.
Other Highlights of DocuWare Version 6.7:
- Search through multiple file cabinets in Web Client
- Viewer with integrated index dialog as new display option
- Capture index data from document with one click
- Performance improvement when storing with Connect to Outlook
- Email notifications with attached document in Workflow Manager
- Improved user interface for Workflow Designer
- Import of Request containers
- Improved Scan quality for PaperScan App
- Mobile Apps can be connected via QR-code with DocuWare system
In addition, with Connect to Ricoh Version 2 there’s a new module for connecting over 250 types of Ricoh and comparable multi-function units. The configuration is handled centrally within DocuWare Configuration; even the installation on the devices can be managed directly from there. Filing with the scanner is made extra easy with select lists that appear right on the device’s display.
New Windsor NY, – October 20, 2014 – DocuWare, a global leader in Document Management, has released the newest version of its document management system, Version 6.6. This web-based solution now includes a number of improvements in areas of workflow management and email program integration.
With Version 6.6, the Windows Explorer Client App, Connect to Outlook module and Workflow Manager were retooled and enhanced with a variety of helpful features. Early 2014, DocuWare released Version 6.5 which featured a new design – the intuitive interface made it easier for users to tackle routine tasks with a totally web-based document management system.
The Windows Explorer Client App offers document management within the familiar folder structure of Windows Explorer mirroring storage of documents on a server network drive. Users can now either store an invoice by clicking down into the folder of choice or simply move a document by drag & drop into the central document pool – the path of the target folder will automatically be used as one of the index terms for the document saving on manual entry. Direct storage in an electronic archive, such as an A/P invoice generated by ERP software, as well as any editing of documents, is as easy and familiar as working with Windows Explorer.
The interface of the Connect to Outlook module was also updated to reflect the new DocuWare design and made more user-friendly – this means that email can be processed even more quickly. For example, access to store/search configurations can be accessed directly out of Connect to Outlook. With Connect to Mail in Version 6.6, email from Google Mail may be optionally stored in original EML format or as a PDF (archiving in EML speeds up the storage process).
With DocuWare Workflow Manager, detailed rules can be configured for guiding document-based business processes. This means that tasks can be assigned to employees or departments, measures can be incorporated for employee vacations/absences, and all processes can be closely monitored. In the new version, authorization processes (such as approving an invoice payment) can be handled faster through more efficient electronic stamping of multiple documents. The most urgent tasks can be highlighted in red for quick review and it is now possible to integrate document content stored in DocuWare as well as related task lists to another applications.
See more Here.