This release provides innovations that connect DocuWare to third-party applications – making it a lot easier for you than before. This is in addition to DocuWare Export which was previously rolled out in DocuWare Cloud (PartnerInfo 304). Here are a few details:
- File cabinet notifications with webhooks: When documents are newly stored in a file cabinet or index entries are changed, DocuWare sends a message to a URL. Other applications can react to this, synchronize their dataset or trigger other actions.
- REST web services in workflow: In addition to SOAP, REST web services and webhooks can also be integrated in workflows.
- Apply document processing configurations to Connect to Outlook – to directly incorporate attached PDF documents
- It is easier to fill and edit table fields
- A newly developed Windows Explorer client that is fully Windows 10 compatible
- Configurable automatic logout on inactivity for added security
- Desktop apps can be updated even without administrator rights
Learn more about these and all other new features in DocuWare version 7.5 in “What’s New in DocuWare.” This update includes use cases and user benefits.
On-premises version The on-premises software for DocuWare version 7.5 will follow in the second half of September.